10K – $39.00
20K – $49.00
30K – $59.00
30K Challenge– $83.00
40K Challenge– $93.00
* State park legislation requires us to assess a $3 surcharge on each participant for park usage. Fee is included in registration price.
– On course hydration stations
– Long Sleeve T-Shirt
– Rockin’ Big River Post-Race Party (Featuring Music, BBQ, Beer)
– Complimentary shuttle service from parking lot
– Finisher photos and video
– Live runner tracking via mobile, facebook, twitter
– Live onsite results
– 20K race finishers receive a commemorative finisher’s medal.
– 30K race finishers receive a commemorative finisher’s medal.
– 30K Challenge race finishers receive a commemorative 3.5″ finisher’s medallion.
– 40K Challenge race finishers receive a commemorative 4″ Stairmaster medallion.
Per the terms and conditions of race registration, refunds and deferrals are not allowed. However, we try to be as flexible and accommodating as possible so under certain conditions these will be allowed at the discretion of the Race Director. Remember, race logistics are inherently complicated, especially in the case of The Skippo where we are under the additional constraints of state park usage, therefore please keep this in mind if you’re thinking about requesting a change as it hinders our ability to produce a quality event for everyone.
If you are injured or unable to participate and would like to transfer your race registration to another athlete, please follow the steps below. Print and complete the TRANSFER form and bring it with you to Packet Pick-Up at the Big River Running Company – West County location, along with your $5 transfer fee (cash or check only). Forms will not be accepted on-site at Castlewood State Park. The volunteers/race staff will make the change and issue a bib to the new participant. Race transfers are for athlete changes only, transferring distances is not permitted. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
If you’re switching to a shorter distance event, we cannot process a refund for the difference in price. Similarly, if you’re switching to a longer even, you will be required to pay the difference by check made payable to Big River Race Management before the change can be applied.
You can guarantee yourself early registration for the 2019 Skippo by volunteering this year. Visit the Volunteer page for more information.